I'm just a ordinary girl. I'm don't know how to play any musical instrument.... I'm don't know how to sing a song well......... I'm don't know how to dance......... I'm don't know how to draw well.... I'm don't know to do a lot of things... I'm just a simple girl.....
BUt i'm lucky that i have chance to learn .Some people maybe don't have any chance to do them.I should happy that i still have ability to learn that skill.
Who am I??? Sometimes i confused..
Sunday, March 13, 2005
~~I am.......~~
I'm just a ordinary girl. I'm don't know how to play any musical instrument.... I'm don't know how to sing a song well......... I'm don't know how to dance......... I'm don't know how to draw well.... I'm don't know to do a lot of things... I'm just a simple girl.....
BUt i'm lucky that i have chance to learn .Some people maybe don't have any chance to do them.I should happy that i still have ability to learn that skill.
{thinking} |12:36 PM|