This is the theme song which i learned from the Japanese language class this thursday.Mirai means the future and E means look forward..something means we should look forward our future instead of regret what we done.
Our future is on our hand... Don't be regret ... Look forward Our future... I believe I can Fly in the sky.... I believe I can make it... Give me time to prove it...
Who am I??? Sometimes i confused..
Saturday, July 23, 2005
~~Mirai E~~
This is the theme song which i learned from the Japanese language class this thursday.Mirai means the future and E means look forward..something means we should look forward our future instead of regret what we done.
Our future is on our hand... Don't be regret ... Look forward Our future... I believe I can Fly in the sky.... I believe I can make it... Give me time to prove it...