I 'am not a strong girl. If i like a sound track,i always listen to the music until i tired of that sound... If i like blue color, i always want my things be in blue color... If i like the number 2 , i always like this figure and moreover i'am the second child
If i be friend with u,i always want u be happy, fine and strong . No matter how, i stand by u always..
Who am I??? Sometimes i confused..
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
~~Stand By U~~
I 'am not a strong girl. If i like a sound track,i always listen to the music until i tired of that sound... If i like blue color, i always want my things be in blue color... If i like the number 2 , i always like this figure and moreover i'am the second child
If i be friend with u,i always want u be happy, fine and strong . No matter how, i stand by u always..
I believe that i can make it ... {thinking} |11:12 PM|