Recently, my body appear lot of pipples.especially my upper arm.I also don't know why my body became so sensitif .Due to this sindrom, i got to see the doctor twice already.
Last week , i backed home and my mum also wondered why my body became like this.She bought some soap for my skin and vitamin c.She also reminded me to drink lot of water and take care.
I hate of this...it looks like chicken pop ...How i supposed to do now?? Take Care...Hope to recover soon...
Who am I??? Sometimes i confused..
Monday, August 29, 2005
~~Sick~~
Recently, my body appear lot of pipples.especially my upper arm.I also don't know why my body became so sensitif .Due to this sindrom, i got to see the doctor twice already.
Last week , i backed home and my mum also wondered why my body became like this.She bought some soap for my skin and vitamin c.She also reminded me to drink lot of water and take care.
I hate of this...it looks like chicken pop ...How i supposed to do now?? Take Care...Hope to recover soon...
{thinking} |12:26 AM|