the year 2008 is a leap year.Today is 29 February 2008.
My friend told me that we would become more brave as we faced the problems directly instead of avoid to face it. I agrees what she said. Sometime I also dun know what the solution is the best . Sometime I also afraid to face it But I have to manage to solve it Get more strength as we faced the problems ..
Who am I??? Sometimes i confused..
Friday, February 29, 2008
the year 2008 is a leap year.Today is 29 February 2008.
My friend told me that we would become more brave as we faced the problems directly instead of avoid to face it. I agrees what she said. Sometime I also dun know what the solution is the best . Sometime I also afraid to face it But I have to manage to solve it Get more strength as we faced the problems ..
{thinking} |11:26 PM|