html> Who am I ??? xx.
Home
About me
Tagboard
Misc.
Exits
Who am I???
Sometimes i confused.. Monday, March 10, 2008

A BuSy WeEkEnD

On 7 March , I asked Monica to stay at my house.We watched a horrible dvd movie that night.She said that she liked my house because it is simple and relax for her.Also, we talked about SY's brother .He met the car accident before CNy and sent to Kluang Hospital first .Then he transfered to JB Hospital but he passed away on 2nd day of CNY .At the moment, we felt sad for SY's brother because he was so young.

On 8 March , I went for voting at my primary school ,SRJK(C) PU SZE. I looked around the compound of the school.Thinking about my school life there.The canteen is so large in my memory but it is small instead .Lot of sweet memories came to my mind.After that , I went to watch movie with MOnica. We watched Spiderwick Chronics.

On 9 March , I drove my brother's car back malacca.It is very tired to drive 2 hours more.This is my first time to drive so long journey .
{thinking}
|10:08 PM|





March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 December 2005 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 October 2008 November 2008 February 2009