Marathon is a long distance running event with an official distance of 42.195km that is run as road race.
Life is a marathon . I have to run a long distance in my life . The final destination is far away from me. Keep going ...Keep going ... Running as slow at the beginning of the race. Focus on the destination without bother other people. Stay on my own way running toward success Still left 10km...5km...1km...500m...200m...100m...0m Win or Lose ?? Who know it???
Who am I??? Sometimes i confused..
Monday, March 31, 2008
Marathon is a long distance running event with an official distance of 42.195km that is run as road race.
Life is a marathon . I have to run a long distance in my life . The final destination is far away from me. Keep going ...Keep going ... Running as slow at the beginning of the race. Focus on the destination without bother other people. Stay on my own way running toward success Still left 10km...5km...1km...500m...200m...100m...0m Win or Lose ?? Who know it???
{thinking} |8:45 PM|