4 /4 I went back jb and planed to go for walk-in interview at persada johor there
5/4 I didn't go for walk-in interview due to too many people queuing for these jobs.Some more, they didn't want to wait .But , i went to PIKOM fair instead of going for the interview.Then I watched movie with fren .I was really spent too much today.
6/4 my god...i didn't have any progress for my fyp...then i had to study for midterm test.
8/4 career fair in campus- approach the company and requested to go for interview this thurday morning.
Who am I??? Sometimes i confused..
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Another busy week
4 /4 I went back jb and planed to go for walk-in interview at persada johor there
5/4 I didn't go for walk-in interview due to too many people queuing for these jobs.Some more, they didn't want to wait .But , i went to PIKOM fair instead of going for the interview.Then I watched movie with fren .I was really spent too much today.
6/4 my god...i didn't have any progress for my fyp...then i had to study for midterm test.
8/4 career fair in campus- approach the company and requested to go for interview this thurday morning.
9/4 midterm test-radar
10/4 interview + tele-nite
my god...when i could finish my fyp???
{thinking} |11:39 PM|