I'm at the junction of the road now what should i choose? Jobless now... Graduating now... Facing final Exam now...
But after this , what Should I choose?
Back hometown ? Explore myself in other countries? Find a stable job? Live as a ordinary life? Further studies? Start to earn money?
who Can tell me what should I choose? i think nobody... The answer is on the my hand... waiting for my decision... Go ahead... ~No matter how...I have to choose it~
Who am I??? Sometimes i confused..
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
What Should I choose?
I'm at the junction of the road now what should i choose? Jobless now... Graduating now... Facing final Exam now...
But after this , what Should I choose?
Back hometown ? Explore myself in other countries? Find a stable job? Live as a ordinary life? Further studies? Start to earn money?
who Can tell me what should I choose? i think nobody... The answer is on the my hand... waiting for my decision... Go ahead... ~No matter how...I have to choose it~
{thinking} |12:01 AM|