and I think to myself what a wonderful world the color of the rainbow so pretty in the sky are also on the faces of the people going by I see friends shaking hands and saying how do you to
friend, I didn't tell u about him. because I still want be friend with him. Hard to hanging out if i told u that time. would Keep a distance to avoid each other better solution is keep it as secret and pretend nothing happens that time. promise u that would inform u early if i met my Mr.Right.
Who am I??? Sometimes i confused..
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
A wonderful world
and I think to myself what a wonderful world the color of the rainbow so pretty in the sky are also on the faces of the people going by I see friends shaking hands and saying how do you to
friend, I didn't tell u about him. because I still want be friend with him. Hard to hanging out if i told u that time. would Keep a distance to avoid each other better solution is keep it as secret and pretend nothing happens that time. promise u that would inform u early if i met my Mr.Right.
{thinking} |11:34 PM|